⅔ cup beer or tomato juice
½ cup crushed pretzels
2 to 4 Tablespoons finely chopped onions
2 Tablespoons pickle relish (optional)
½ teaspoon salt
2½ pounds lean ground beef
8 hamburger buns, split and toasted
1. In large bowl mix beer, pretzels, onion, relish (optional), and salt.
2. Add ground beef; mix well.
3. Shape meat mixture into 8 thick patties.
4. Cook over medium heat on gas or charcoal grill.
5. Cook 14 to 18 minutes or until done (turning once half way through grilling).
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.