⅔ cup beer or tomato juice
½ cup crushed pretzels
2 to 4 Tablespoons finely chopped onions
2 Tablespoons pickle relish (optional)
½ teaspoon salt
2½ pounds lean ground beef
8 hamburger buns, split and toasted
1. In large bowl mix beer, pretzels, onion, relish (optional), and salt.
2. Add ground beef; mix well.
3. Shape meat mixture into 8 thick patties.
4. Cook over medium heat on gas or charcoal grill.
5. Cook 14 to 18 minutes or until done (turning once half way through grilling).
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!