Beer Pretzel Burgers
The alcohol in the beer cooks off in this recipe so you don't need to worry about serving it to little ones. The pretzels add a perfect texture along with the oniony flavor. This easy recipe has all the best tastes in a simple burger.
⅔ cup beer or tomato juice
½ cup crushed pretzels
2 to 4 Tablespoons finely chopped onions
2 Tablespoons pickle relish (optional)
½ teaspoon salt
2½ pounds lean ground beef
8 hamburger buns, split and toasted
1. In large bowl mix beer, pretzels, onion, relish (optional), and salt.
2. Add ground beef; mix well.
3. Shape meat mixture into 8 thick patties.
4. Cook over medium heat on gas or charcoal grill.
5. Cook 14 to 18 minutes or until done (turning once half way through grilling).
You might also like: