Beer Pretzel Burgers
⅔ cup beer or tomato juice
½ cup crushed pretzels
2 to 4 Tablespoons finely chopped onions
2 Tablespoons pickle relish (optional)
½ teaspoon salt
2½ pounds lean ground beef
8 hamburger buns, split and toasted
1. In large bowl mix beer, pretzels, onion, relish (optional), and salt.
2. Add ground beef; mix well.
3. Shape meat mixture into 8 thick patties.
4. Cook over medium heat on gas or charcoal grill.
5. Cook 14 to 18 minutes or until done (turning once half way through grilling).