1 can evaporated milk
5 slices bread
¾ cup chopped onion
1½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
2 pounds lean ground beef
⅓ cup ketchup, optional
3 strips bacon, optional
1. In large bowl, pour milk over bread (let stand until milk is absorbed).
2. Add onion, salt, and pepper.
3. Stir with fork until bread softens and is light and fluffy.
4. Mix in ground beef.
5. Shape meat mixture into a loaf.
6. Place in a lightly greased baking loaf pan.
7. Spread top with ketchup (optional).
8. Lay strips of bacon the length of the loaf (optional).
9. Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.