Easy Pumpkin Scones Recipe
Pumpkin scones are amazing, and this pumpkin scone recipe is an easy, tasty treat that goes perfect with your morning coffee.
1 Tablespoon butter
1 cup pumpkin, cooked (cold), mashed
1/2 cup sugar
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 cups flour, self-rising
1. Grease a scone tray or baking tray.
2. Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and beat well.
3. Add pumpkin, flour and salt and fold in by hand. Knead lightly and cut into 1-inch squares.
4. Place close together on the scone tray and bake at 425 degrees F. until well risen and golden on top (about 15 minutes).
Serve hot, with butter.
Food and Recipes Menu
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes
Easy 30 Minute Meals
Not just entrees, these are complete meals that take 30 minutes from the kitchen to the table ... without sacrificing great taste!