Pumpkin pie meets cheesecake combine in this fabulous recipe that solves the problem of being too full to have both pie and cheesecake after a big dinner.
1 graham cracker pie crust
1 package (8 oz.)Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
1 cup plus 1 Tablespoon milk, divided
1 Tablespoons sugar
1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip, thawed, divided
1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
2 packages (3.4 oz. each) vanilla pudding
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1. Beat cream cheese, 1 Tbsp. milk and sugar in large bowl until well blended.
2. Fold in 1/2 of whipped topping. Spread into crust.
3. Mix remaining milk, pumpkin, pudding mixes and spices 2 min. (Mixture will be thick.)
4. Spread over cream cheese layer.
5. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Top with remaining whipped topping just before serving.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.