Pumpkin pie meets cheesecake combine in this fabulous recipe that solves the problem of being too full to have both pie and cheesecake after a big dinner.
1 graham cracker pie crust
1 package (8 oz.)Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
1 cup plus 1 Tablespoon milk, divided
1 Tablespoons sugar
1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip, thawed, divided
1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
2 packages (3.4 oz. each) vanilla pudding
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1. Beat cream cheese, 1 Tbsp. milk and sugar in large bowl until well blended.
2. Fold in 1/2 of whipped topping. Spread into crust.
3. Mix remaining milk, pumpkin, pudding mixes and spices 2 min. (Mixture will be thick.)
4. Spread over cream cheese layer.
5. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Top with remaining whipped topping just before serving.