Children won't be able to resist this chicken tenders recipe! This perennial favorite kid's recipe gets on the table in a hurry. Prepare the seasonings as listed or get creative with your own by adding or omitting to your tastes. Get your seasoning favorites figured out and make it in bulk with storage in a jelly jar. Serve with ketchup, sweet and sour sauce, or barbecue sauce just like the fast food spots do it! These chicken tenders are sure to be a favorite chicken recipe for your family.
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp poultry seasoning
2/3 tsp paprika
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1 dash pepper
1 tsp milk
3/4 lb chicken tenders
1. Combine dry ingredients in a plastic bag.
2. In a bowl, lightly beat eggs and milk. Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture and shake off excess.
3. Shake a few chicken pieces in the bag at a time, coating well.
4. In a large skillet, heat 1/4 inch of oil over high heat; brown chicken on all sides.
5. Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
Click for more Chicken recipes