Apple Orchard Pork Loin Chops
4 pork loin chops (1½ pounds), well trimmed
3 medium granny smith apples peeled, cored and sliced
2 teaspoons butter, cubed
2 cups apple butter
¼ cup water
½ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
1. In skillet, brown pork chops quickly; drain well.
2. Arrange a layer of sliced apples in crockpot, then place two pork chops on top and repeat. Dot with butter.
3. In a small bowl, mix apple butter with water. Spread apple butter over the top of the pork chops.
4. Sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg evenly over pork chop mixture.
5. Cover and cook on low setting 6 to 8 hours.
6. Serve with apple mixture evenly spooned over the top of each pork chop.
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes
Most Popular Crock Pot Recipes
- Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Chicken
- Crock Pot Beef Stew Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cowboy Chicken
- Crock Pot Recipes for the Crockpot and Slow Cooker
- Smothered Chicken with Red Potatoes
- Sweet and Sour Crock Pot Chicken
- Basil Garlic Whole Chicken with Vegetables
- Taco Soup
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Farmhouse Chicken and Corn Chowder