The mixture of herbs in these easy potatoes is absolutely delicious. Potatoes go well with almost any meal, making this recipe a suppertime favorite.
3 large potatoes
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon thyme
1/2 teaspoon sage
1/2 teaspoon rosemary
2 Tablespoons oil
celery salt, to taste
garlic salt, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Cut the unpeeled potatoes into 1/4 inch slices.
3. Place the potato slices on well greased shallow baking pans.
4. Combine pepper, oregano, thyme, sage, and rosemary in a small bowl.
5. Brush the potato slices with oil and a sprinkle with the herb mixture.
6. Bake the potato slices for about 20 minutes or until they are well-browned and crisp.
7. Sprinkle with combined salts and serve. Serves 4.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.