At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
The mixture of herbs in these easy potatoes is absolutely delicious. Potatoes go well with almost any meal, making this recipe a suppertime favorite.
3 large potatoes
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon thyme
1/2 teaspoon sage
1/2 teaspoon rosemary
2 Tablespoons oil
celery salt, to taste
garlic salt, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Cut the unpeeled potatoes into 1/4 inch slices.
3. Place the potato slices on well greased shallow baking pans.
4. Combine pepper, oregano, thyme, sage, and rosemary in a small bowl.
5. Brush the potato slices with oil and a sprinkle with the herb mixture.
6. Bake the potato slices for about 20 minutes or until they are well-browned and crisp.
7. Sprinkle with combined salts and serve. Serves 4.