Praline Sweet Potatoes
Praline Sweet Potatoes Recipe
4 cups mashed sweet potato - canned or fresh
1/2 cup white sugar
2 Tablespoons vanilla extract
4 eggs - beaten
1/2 pint heavy cream
1/4 lb. butter or margarine
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup flour
1 1/4 cups chopped pecans
1. Butter one 2 quart casserole dish. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine potatoes, sugar, vanilla, eggs, and cream. Blend well.
3. Spread into casserole dish evenly.
4. Prepare the topping by combining the butter, brown sugar, flour, and pecans.
5. Mix until crumbly and sprinkle over top sweet potato mixture.
6. Bake for 30 minutes.