25 fresh jalapeno peppers
14-16 ounces cream cheese
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 (16 ounce) packages bacon
1. Cut stems off of peppers and cut them all in half longways.
2. Remove seeds from peppers.
3. Fill each pepper with cream cheese and sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
4. Wrap 1/2 slice of bacon around each pepper half.
5. Place on baking sheets and place in 450 degree F oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until bacon is fully cooked.
6. Remove and serve when cooled. Serves 2.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!