Biscuit Pizza Casserole
3⅓ cups Bisquick
1 cup milk
2 cans (8 oz each) pizza sauce (2 cups)
1 package (8 oz) sliced pepperoni
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix and milk until soft dough forms.
3. Drop half of dough by spoonfuls evenly over bottom of baking dish (dough will not completely cover bottom of dish).
4. Drizzle 1 can pizza sauce over dough. Scatter half of the pepperoni over sauce. Top with 1 cup of the cheese.
5. Repeat layers with remaining dough, pizza sauce, pepperoni and cheese.
6. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes