3⅓ cups Bisquick
1 cup milk
2 cans (8 oz each) pizza sauce (2 cups)
1 package (8 oz) sliced pepperoni
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix and milk until soft dough forms.
3. Drop half of dough by spoonfuls evenly over bottom of baking dish (dough will not completely cover bottom of dish).
4. Drizzle 1 can pizza sauce over dough. Scatter half of the pepperoni over sauce. Top with 1 cup of the cheese.
5. Repeat layers with remaining dough, pizza sauce, pepperoni and cheese.
6. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.