Crunchy Oven Baked Chicken
Every holiday families can't wait to dig into the Green Bean Casserole. It's not the beans they love; it's the French fried onions! This easy chicken recipe is another fabulous use for those tasty little crunchy onions.Ingredients:
1 lb. boneless chicken breast
¼ cup Honey Mustard
1 1/3 cups canned French fried onions
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a small plastic bag or bowl, crush French fried onions, set aside.
3. Coat chicken with mustard, then dip chicken into onions.
4. Place on lightly greased oven safe dish. Bake for 20 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
Food and Recipes Menu
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes