This southern-inspired chicken breast recipe is a one skillet, easy dinner that combines sweet honey and crunchy pecans. Serve with your favorite on-hand side dish, like crispy waffle fries.
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
3 Tablespoons butter, divided
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup chopped pecans
1. Dredge the chicken breasts in flour, shaking off excess.
2. Heat two Tablespoons butter in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
3. Add the chicken and brown on both sides, about 5-6 minutes.
4. Stir together the remaining Tablespoon butter, honey and pecans.
5. Add to the skillet, stir gently. Cover and simmer gently for 7-8 minutes.
6. Remove chicken to a serving platter, pour sauce over and serve. Serves 4.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),