1 bag frozen french fries (about 3 pounds)
Cheese (cheese curds or cubed mozzarella)
2 cups cooked crumbled bacon, pepperoni or sausage
2 Tablespoons butter
2 Tablespoons flour
1 1/2 cups water
1 cube beef bouillon
1/2 teaspoon Worchestershire sauce
1. Bake french fries according to package directions.
2. In a medium saucepan over high heat, melt the butter.
3. Whisk in flour and stir for one minute. Whisk in remaining ingredients.
4. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium. Cook for 5 minutes, whisking frequently until smooth.
5. Season gravy with salt and pepper to taste. Makes 1 1/2 cups of gravy.
6. To serve : place hot french fries in bowl. Sprinkle with a handful of cheese then pour hot gravy on top. Sprinkle with crumbled bacon, pepperoni or sausage.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!