1 bag frozen french fries (about 3 pounds)
Cheese (cheese curds or cubed mozzarella)
2 cups cooked crumbled bacon, pepperoni or sausage
2 Tablespoons butter
2 Tablespoons flour
1 1/2 cups water
1 cube beef bouillon
1/2 teaspoon Worchestershire sauce
1. Bake french fries according to package directions.
2. In a medium saucepan over high heat, melt the butter.
3. Whisk in flour and stir for one minute. Whisk in remaining ingredients.
4. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium. Cook for 5 minutes, whisking frequently until smooth.
5. Season gravy with salt and pepper to taste. Makes 1 1/2 cups of gravy.
6. To serve : place hot french fries in bowl. Sprinkle with a handful of cheese then pour hot gravy on top. Sprinkle with crumbled bacon, pepperoni or sausage.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.