1 bag frozen french fries (about 3 pounds)
Cheese (cheese curds or cubed mozzarella)
2 cups cooked crumbled bacon, pepperoni or sausage
2 Tablespoons butter
2 Tablespoons flour
1 1/2 cups water
1 cube beef bouillon
1/2 teaspoon Worchestershire sauce
1. Bake french fries according to package directions.
2. In a medium saucepan over high heat, melt the butter.
3. Whisk in flour and stir for one minute. Whisk in remaining ingredients.
4. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium. Cook for 5 minutes, whisking frequently until smooth.
5. Season gravy with salt and pepper to taste. Makes 1 1/2 cups of gravy.
6. To serve : place hot french fries in bowl. Sprinkle with a handful of cheese then pour hot gravy on top. Sprinkle with crumbled bacon, pepperoni or sausage.