1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 cup sour cream
2 Tablespoons taco seasoning mix
2 cloves garlic, pressed
2 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
1 can pitted ripe olives
1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
2 green onions, chopped
fresh cilantro, chopped
1. Spread the refried beans in a square baking dish.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning, and garlic. Mix well with electric mixer.
3. Spread cream cheese mixture on top of refried beans.
4. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of cream cheese mixture.
5. Sprinkle olives, tomatoes, onions and cilantro on top.
6. Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes.
7. Serve hot with tortilla chips. Serves 8.