1 1/2 cups sugar
2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) can evaporated milk
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 2/3 cups (11-oz. pkg.) package butterscotch chips
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup chopped nuts
1. Line an 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
2. Combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
3. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Stir in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
5. Pour into prepared baking pan; refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
6. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 squares.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!