1 1/2 cups sugar
2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) can evaporated milk
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 2/3 cups (11-oz. pkg.) package butterscotch chips
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup chopped nuts
1. Line an 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
2. Combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
3. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Stir in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
5. Pour into prepared baking pan; refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
6. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 squares.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.