3 cups sugar
2/3 cup evaporated milk
4 Tbsp. butter
12 ounces chocolate chips
1 (7 1/2 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Combine sugar, evaporated milk, and butter in medium heavy sauce pan.
2. Cook to soft ball stage.
3. Remove from heat and add chocolate morsels, marshmallow cream, and vanilla.
4. Stir until well combined.
5. Pour into a foil lined 9x13" pan.
6. Chill at least 2 hours until firm. Invert pan, remove foil and cut into squares.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.