Baked Rigatoni with Sausage
This baked rigatoni recipe makes a hearty pasta dish when combined with the sausage and cheese. This is a great pasta recipe if the intended recipient has a large appetite.
1 pound Italian sausage; crumbled
1 cup milk
1 Tablespoon all purpose flour
1 jar (28 ounce) Italian style spaghetti sauce
1 pound Rigatoni pasta, cooked and drained
2 1/2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/4 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
3 Tablespoons dry bread crumbs
Directions:1. In large skillet, brown sausage 5 minutes; drain fat. Add milk and flour; mix well. Add spaghetti sauce, whisk until well blended.
2. Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat. Stir in pasta, cheeses, garlic, salt and pepper.
4. In 13x9 inch baking dish, place pasta mixture. Bake in 350 degree F oven, uncovered, 25 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and place under broiler just to brown.
- Sausage and Peppers Rigatoni Recipe
- Pesto Broccoli Pasta Recipe
- Creamy Pasta Primavera Recipe
- Easy Bacon and Tomato Pasta Recipe
- Broccoli Ricotta Mozzarella Stuffed Shells Recipe
- Penne With Vodka Sauce Recipe
- Broccoli and Roasted Garlic Pasta Recipe
- Angel Hair Pasta Tomatoes Basil Garlic Recipe
- Ravioli Recipe with Broccoli Cream Sauce
- Tortellini and Broccoli Alfredo
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes
Easy 30 Minute Meals
Not just entrees, these are complete meals that take 30 minutes from the kitchen to the table ... without sacrificing great taste!