Easy Bacon and Tomato Pasta
This bacon and tomato is a great mix of flavors to awaken your taste buds. This pasta recipe is made with everyday items you likely have in your fridge, so the ease of preapration is unmatched. By the time the smell of bacon gets upstairs or to the back of the house, dinner will be ready.
8 slices bacon, chopped
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
1 tub (8 oz.) chive and onion soft cream cheese spread
1 cup milk
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
6 cups hot cooked penne pasta
1. Cook bacon in skillet 5 min. or until bacon is crisp, stirring occasionally.
2. Drain skillet, leaving bacon in skillet. Stir in cherry tomatoes.
3. Add cream cheese spread, milk and Parmesan cheese; mix well.
4. Cook until hot and bubbly, stirring frequently.
5. Stir in pasta. Sprinkle with additional chives if desired.
- Sausage and Peppers Rigatoni Recipe
- Pesto Broccoli Pasta Recipe
- Creamy Pasta Primavera Recipe
- Broccoli Ricotta Mozzarella Stuffed Shells Recipe
- Penne With Vodka Sauce Recipe
- Broccoli and Roasted Garlic Pasta Recipe
- Angel Hair Pasta Tomatoes Basil Garlic Recipe
- Baked Rigatoni with Sausage Recipe
- Ravioli Recipe with Broccoli Cream Sauce
- Grandma's Poor Do
- Tortellini and Broccoli Alfredo
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes
Easy 30 Minute Meals
Not just entrees, these are complete meals that take 30 minutes from the kitchen to the table ... without sacrificing great taste!