This bacon and tomato is a great mix of flavors to awaken your taste buds. This pasta recipe is made with everyday items you likely have in your fridge, so the ease of preapration is unmatched. By the time the smell of bacon gets upstairs or to the back of the house, dinner will be ready.
8 slices bacon, chopped
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
1 tub (8 oz.) chive and onion soft cream cheese spread
1 cup milk
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
6 cups hot cooked penne pasta
1. Cook bacon in skillet 5 min. or until bacon is crisp, stirring occasionally.
2. Drain skillet, leaving bacon in skillet. Stir in cherry tomatoes.
3. Add cream cheese spread, milk and Parmesan cheese; mix well.
4. Cook until hot and bubbly, stirring frequently.
5. Stir in pasta. Sprinkle with additional chives if desired.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!