8 slices bacon, crumbled into large pieces
1/2 cup diced cherry tomatoes
8 ounces chive and onion soft cream cheese
1 cup milk
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
6 cups hot cooked penne pasta
1. Cook bacon in skillet 5 min. or until bacon is crisp, stirring occasionally.
2. Drain skillet, leaving bacon in skillet. Crumble bacon into large pieces with spatula. Stir in cherry tomatoes.
3. Add the cream cheese spread, milk and Parmesan cheese; mix well.
4. Cook until hot and bubbly, stirring frequently.
5. Stir in cooked pasta. Serve with warm buttered Italian bread.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.