1 pound ground beef
1½ teaspoons chili powder
1 can (15 ounces) chili with beans
4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 can (2.8 ounces) French fried onions
1. In a large bowl, combine beef and chili powder.
2. Shape into 4 patties. Pan fry, grill or broil until meat is no longer pink.
3. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring chili to a boil.
4. Reduce heat, simmer for 5 minutes or until heated through.
5. Place burgers on bun bottoms, top with chili, cheese and onions. Replace bun tops. Serve with buttered corn on the cob. Makes 4 servings.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.