¾ pound ground beef (or ground lamb)
1 medium onion, chopped
1 (14½ ounce) can diced tomatoes
1 (5½ ounce) can tomato juice
½ cup water
½ teaspoon instant beef bouillon granules
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1 cup uncooked medium shell macaroni
1 cup frozen cut green beans
½ cup crumbled feta cheese (2 ounces)
1. In a large skillet, cook ground beef (or lamb) and onion until meat is no longer pink. Drain.
2. Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato juice, water, bouillon granules, cinnamon and garlic powder. Bring to boiling.
3. Stir uncooked shell macaroni and green beans into meat mixture.
4. Return to boiling, reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 15 minutes or until macaroni and green beans are tender.
5. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Makes 4 servings.
You might also like: