1 pound lean ground beef
1/2 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
26 ounces (1 large jar) pasta sauce
4 Italian rolls, (about 6 inches long each), halved lengthwise
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Combine ground beef, bread crumbs and egg in medium bowl; shape into 12 meatballs.
2. Bring pasta sauce to a boil in 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat.
3. Gently stir in uncooked meatballs.
4. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until meatballs are done.
5. Place meatballs and sauce in rolls and top with cheese. Serve with potato chips and dill pickle spears.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.