At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Skillet Garlic Meatball Dinner
1 pound lean ground beef
1 large egg
¼ cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
3 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1 (10 ounce) package frozen cut green beans, thawed
1 (15 ounce) can small white potatoes, drained and quartered
1 (14½ ounce) can stewed tomatoes
4 garlic cloves, minced
1. In a medium bowl mix the beef, egg, bread crumbs, cheese, salt, and pepper.
2. Form the mixture into 16 meatballs.
3. In a large, deep nonstick skillet, brown the meatballs over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, for 3 minutes.
4. Add the green beans, potatoes, tomatoes, and garlic.
5. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally until the green beans are tender and the meatballs are cooked through. Serves 4.
You might also like: