29 ounce can sweet potatoes
21 ounce can apple pie filling
16 ounce can whole berry cranberry sauce
1. Carefully fold ingredients together, spread into a buttered 2 quart casserole dish.
2. Bake at 350 degrees F until potatoes are heated, about 30 minutes. While potatoes are baking, prepare Pecan Chicken.
3. Halfway through baking time of potatoes, place prepared Pecan Chicken in oven.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 Tablespoons honey
2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 Tablespoons ground pecans
1. Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy duty plastic wrap, flatten to ¼ inch thickness using a rolling pin. Set aside.
2. Mix honey and mustard together, spread over chicken.
3. Coat chicken with pecans then arrange in a lightly greased 13x9 baking pan.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 18 minutes. Makes 4 servings.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!