29 ounce can sweet potatoes
21 ounce can apple pie filling
16 ounce can whole berry cranberry sauce
1. Carefully fold ingredients together, spread into a buttered 2 quart casserole dish.
2. Bake at 350 degrees F until potatoes are heated, about 30 minutes. While potatoes are baking, prepare Pecan Chicken.
3. Halfway through baking time of potatoes, place prepared Pecan Chicken in oven.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 Tablespoons honey
2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 Tablespoons ground pecans
1. Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy duty plastic wrap, flatten to ¼ inch thickness using a rolling pin. Set aside.
2. Mix honey and mustard together, spread over chicken.
3. Coat chicken with pecans then arrange in a lightly greased 13x9 baking pan.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 18 minutes. Makes 4 servings.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.