8 ounces dried penne pasta
2 cups loose-pack frozen cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots
1 (10 ounce) container refrigerated Alfredo pasta sauce
¼ cup milk
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
½ cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
¼ cup chopped walnuts, toasted
1. In a 4 quart pot, cook pasta according to package directions, adding frozen vegetables for the last 4 minutes of cooking. Drain well.
2. Return pasta to pot, cover and keep warm.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan combine Alfredo sauce and milk; heat and stir just until bubbly.
4. Gradually add cheddar and Parmesan cheeses, stirring until melted. Add cheese mixture to pasta mixture in pot, stir to coat.
5. Heat through. Top with toasted walnuts. Makes 4 servings.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.