At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Four Cheese Baked Ziti Alfredo
Four different cheeses melt perfectly throughout baked ziti to create the perfect Italian dinner. It’s creamy, savory and super easy to make any night of the week.
Four Cheese Baked Ziti Alfredo Ingredients:
1 package (16 ounces) ziti or small tube pasta
2 cartons (10 ounces each) refrigerated Alfredo sauce
1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
¼ cup grated Romano cheese
¼ cup minced fresh parsley
1¾ cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and return to the pan.
2. Stir in Alfredo sauce and sour cream. Spoon half into a lightly greased 3-qt. baking dish.
3. Combine the eggs, ricotta cheese, ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese and parsley; spread over pasta.
4. Top with remaining pasta mixture; sprinkle with mozzarella and remaining Parmesan.
5. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly.
6. Serve with tossed salad and buttered Italian bread.