At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Three Cheese Lasagna
This easy yet flavorful lasagna uses three cheeses melted perfectly between layers of lasagna noodles and pasta sauce. This is wonderful for a meatless dinner any night of the week. Serve with a warm, crusty loaf of Italian bread for a belly filling easy dinner.
Three Cheese Lasagna Ingredients:
1 container (32 oz.) ricotta cheese
3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1 egg, beaten
1 jar (24 oz.) Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce
12 lasagna noodles, cooked
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix ricotta, 2 cups mozzarella, 1/4 cup Parmesan, parsley and egg until blended.
3. Spread 3/4 cup pasta sauce onto bottom of 13×9-inch baking dish; top with 3 lasagna noodles and 1/3 of the ricotta mixture.
4. Repeat layers of sauce, noodles and ricotta mixture twice; cover with remaining noodles and sauce.
5. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan.
6. Bake 45 min. or until heated through. Let stand 15 minutes before slicing and serving with warmed Italian bread.