Yazmine is an Arabic baby girl’s name that means “jasmine”. It is a modern variation of Yasmine. Yazmine is going to be the next big thing after other spellings of the name have fallen out of the top 1000 baby names since 2009.
Meaning of the name Yazmine:
Origin of the name Yazmine:
Yazmine is a baby girl’s name of Arabic origin that means “jasmine”. It is a variant transcription of Yasmin and a modern spelling of Yasmine.
Symbolism of the name Yazmine:
Yazmine means “jasmine”. Jasmine is a fragrant, night-blooming flower with white petals. Jasmine symbolizes love, beauty, sensuality, purity, and modesty.
Style of the name Yazmine:
Gender of the name Yazmine:
Yazmine is a girl's name.
Pronunciation of the name Yazmine:
yas-MEEN (Arabic), YAS-MEEN (French), YAZ-min (English)
Number of syllables in the name Yazmine:
Emotion evoked from the name Yazmine:
Yazmine evokes feelings of beauty and grace.
Alternative spellings for the name Yazmine:
Yazmin, Yasmin, Yasmine, Yazmyn, Yasmyn
Nicknames for the name Yazmine:
Popularity of the name Yazmine:
According to the Social Security Administration, Yazmine is an uncommon baby girl’s name. It has never appeared in the top 1000 baby names in the US. The more common spelling of Yasmine was in the top 1000 names from 1989 to 2009.
Related names for the name Yazmine:
Great middle names for the name Yazmine and their meanings:
- Althea (with healing power)
- Cassia (cinnamon)
- Bryony (to sprout)
- Camellia (Kamel's flower)
- Hyacinth (blue larkspur, precious stone)
- Thea (goddess, godly)
- Cleo (glory)
- India (from the River Indus)
Famous people with the name Yazmine:
- Yazmine (American musical artist)
- Yazmine Judd (American actress)
- Yazmine Avila (American actress)
- Yazmine Anderson (American educator)
- Yazmine Chen (American animator)
- Yazmine Ruzgar (British actress)
Yazmine in popular culture:
- Yazmine Duncard (television, “Freight”)
- Yazmine (film, “Feral”)
- Yazmine (fashion, style of dress)
- Yazmine Coleman (media, “Dune” franchise)