Country French Cheese Ball
½ pound bacon – cooked and crumbled
1 pound cream cheese
½ pound shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
½ cup French dressing
1 cup chopped fresh parsley
1 cup chopped walnuts
1. Place bacon in a large, deep skillet.
2. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine the bacon, cream cheese, Cheddar cheese and salad dressing.
4. Mix together well and form into a ball.
5. In a shallow dish, mix together the parsley and chopped walnuts.
6. Roll cheese ball in mixture to coat. Refrigerate until chilled.