At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Cauliflower Brown-Butter Soup
2-3 pounds prepped cauliflower
1 Tablespoon salt
Juice of 1 lemon
4 Tablespoons butter
3-4 cups chicken broth
Optional: grated cheddar, crumbled blue cheese
1. Boil florets 15 minutes in a big pot of water with salt & lemon juice.
2. Drain and puree with the chicken broth in blender.
3. Melt butter in a soup pot over medium heat; swirl over heat until the butter begins to turn slightly brown in the bottom of pot.
4. Add cauliflower puree to the pot and bring to a simmer. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
5. Add cheese or herbs as desired and serve with good toast or croutons.