At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Garlic Chicken Thighs
An easy dinner that combines tender chicken crisped to perfection with robust garlic and rosemary. Great to have on hand for last minute company.
8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 Tablespoon rosemary
8 cloves garlic, 6 crushed,2 minced
1. Place chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound lightly with a mallet to flatten slightly.
2. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Heat oil in a heavy non-stick pan over medium high heat.
4. Add rosemary and crushed garlic. Sauté 1-2 minutes, pressing down on rosemary and garlic to release flavor.
5. Remove rosemary and garlic from oil with a slotted spoon and discard.
6. Sauté chicken 5 minutes per side, turning frequently until browned and cooked throughout.
7. Stir in minced garlic during last 2 minutes of cooking. Serves 4.