At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Oreo Cookie Recipe
This oreo cookie recipe was passed around friends for a long time, it’s a great way to show kids how oreo cookies are made.
Home Made Oreo Cookies
2 (18 ounce) boxes devil’s food cake mix
4 eggs, beaten well
2/3 cup oil
1/2 cup butter
4 ounces cream cheese
2 cups powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1. Mix eggs, cake mix, and oil together well.
2. Shape into gumball sizes balls.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
Inside Cream Filling:
1. Mix butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla together.
2. When cookies are completely cool frost the flat side of one cookie, place another cookie on top of the frosting (flat side to flat side).
NOTE: We add finely crushed toffee bits to ours (pictured), some people add crushed nuts. It’s a great recipe for add-ins!
Cookie Recipes List