From Laela to Haleh to Mina and beyond, this lengthy list of Persian baby names for girls is filled with plenty of beautiful and feminine names. Explore the meanings of each, and select the ideal name for your daughter!
RELATED: Persian Baby Names We Love!
- Afhak Afhak is a Persian girl’s name. The name means dew.
- Arsia Arsia is a female Persian name. It means throne or one who is worthy enough to sit on the throne.
- Arzu Arzu is a Persian name for girls. The name means wish or desire.
- Bakhita Bakhita is a feminine Persian name. It means one with good fortune.
- Bano Bano is a Persian girl’s name. It can mean girl, princess, bride or lady.
- Cyra Cyra is a female Persian name. It refers to a person with a face like the moon. It can also mean that a person was born under the light. It is the female version of the name Cyrus, who founded the Persian empire.
- Fariba Fariba is a Persian name for girls. The name means a female trickster that plays jokes on people. It can also mean a woman who is both attractive and charming.
- Farzanah Farzanah is a feminine Persian name. It means a woman who is smart, wise or intelligent.
- Freema Freema is a Persian girl’s name. The name refers to a woman who is stunning or gorgeous. It can also mean as stunning and beautiful as the moon.
- Haleh Haleh is a Persian name for girls. It refers to a halo like the one worn by angels.
- Jahan Jahan is a Persian female name. Jahan means the universe or world in Persian. Although it can be used as a first name, it is also sometimes used as a last name as well.
- Jasmina Jasmina is Persian girl’s name. It references the white flower, jasmine.
- Khatuna Khatuna is a female Persian name. It means woman or lady. It can also specifically refer to a noblewoman.
- Kobrina Kobrina is a Persian name for girls. It means dominant.
- Laela Laela is a Persian girl’s name. The name means a beautiful woman with rich dark hair.
- Lyanna Lyanna is a feminine Persian name. The name means either a pretty faced girl or that God has answered your prayers.
- MargaretMargaret is Persian name for females. The Persian version of this name means pearl.
- Meesha Meesha is a Persian name for girls. In Persian, this word refers to the marigold flower.
- Meshia Meshia is a Persian girl’s name. This name refers to butter churned from the milk of sheep.
- Mina Mina is a Persian name for girls. In Persian, this word refers to being crystal clear. It can also refer to azure, a glass bead, enamel or a specific species of bird that can reproduce the sound of the human voice.
- Minu Minu is a female Persian name. It refers to a place that is like heaven or a paradise. It can also specifically refer to Eden, the original home of Adam and Eve, from Abrahamic religions.
- Mirzeta – Mirzeta is a Persian girl’s name. It means princess.
- Narina Narina is a Persian name for girls. It either means fresh or refers to the flower of a pomegranate.
- Parvanah Parvanah is a feminine Persian name. It means a rare and beautiful butterfly or to be like a butterfly.
- Roxana Roxana is a female Persian name. In Persian, it refers to a bright and beautiful dawn. It is derived from the Old Persian word “raohschna.” Alexander the Great’s first wife was named Roxana.
Peruse thousands of baby names on MomsWhoThink.com! And follow us on Pinterest for more parenting inspiration!