At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Sautéed Ravioli with Spinach and Mushrooms
1 pound mushrooms
2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen spinach, thawed
3 Tablespoons olive oil
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 pound cheese filled ravioli
3 Tablespoons butter
1½ teaspoons oregano
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. Thinly slice the mushrooms. Squeeze out excess moisture from spinach.
3. In a large skillet, warm 1 Tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat until hot.
4. Add the garlic and cook until slightly browned.
5. Add the ravioli to the boiling water and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes, or according to package directions.
6. Add 1 Tablespoon of the oil and the mushrooms to skillet and stir-fry until mushrooms begin to soften (3 to 5 minutes).
7. Add 2 Tablespoons of the butter, the oregano, salt, pepper, and spinach. Cook until spinach is just limp and heated through, (about 3 minutes).
8. Divide the spinach and mushrooms among four plates.
9. Drain the ravioli. Add the remaining 1 Tablespoon each oil and butter to the skillet.
10. Add the drained ravioli and stir-fry until the ravioli are just beginning to brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
11. Serve the ravioli on top of the spinach and mushrooms. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
Try one of our favorite 30 Minute Meals: