4 loin-cut pork chops, about ½-inch thick
Salt and pepper
1 Tablespoon red wine or red wine garlic vinegar
1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1. Rinse pork chops and pat dry.
2. Sprinkle both sides lightly with salt and pepper.
3. Place in a sprayed 8x8-inch baking dish.
4. Combine remaining ingredients and brush over meat.
5. Bake, covered for 10 minutes 450°F.
6. Remove from oven, turn pork chops, and continue baking, uncovered 5 to 8 minutes or until temperature reaches 145°F. (Do not overcook or meat will be dry and tough.)