Company Beef Casserole
1½ pounds lean ground beef
1 jar (15½ ounces) spaghetti sauce
12 ounces small egg noodles
1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 cup sour cream
16 ounces Mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Brown ground beef; drain.
2. Add spaghetti sauce; simmer 20 minutes.
3. Cook noodles; drain.
4. Beat cream cheese until smooth.
5. Add sour cream; mix well.
6. Spread half the noodles in sprayed 13" x 9" baking dish.
7. Cover with half the cream cheese mixture; top with half the cheese.
8. Spread all the meat sauce over cheese.
9. Layer remaining noodles, cream cheese mixture and cheese.
10. Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.
Try these similar recipes: