8 ounce lean ground beef and/or bulk pork sausage
¾ cup chopped green sweet pepper
1- 11½ oz. package refrigerated corn bread twists
½ cup bottled salsa
3 cups shredded taco cheese blend (12 ounces)
1. In medium skillet cook ground meat and sweet pepper over medium-high heat, until meat is brown and pepper is tender.
2. Drain off fat and set aside.
3. Unroll corn bread dough (do not separate into strips).
4. Press dough into the bottom and up the side of greased 12inch pizza pan.
5. Spread salsa over dough.
6. Sprinkle with meat mixture and cheese.
7. Bake uncovered in a 400°F oven about 20 minutes or until bottom of crust is golden brown.
8. Cut into wedges and serve.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.