The perfect cheesecake recipe for the holidays, adding the wonderfully seasonal taste of eggnog to cheesecake makes this dessert absolutely heavenly. This is the holiday treat they'll rave about long after the holidays!
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
¼ cup sugar
¼ cup butter, melted
1 envelope unflavored gelatin
¼ cup cold water
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
¼ cup sugar
1 cup eggnog
1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
1. Combine crumbs, nutmeg, sugar, and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch spring form pan.
2. Soften gelatin in water; stir over low heat until dissolved.
3. Combine cream cheese and sugar, at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
4. Gradually add eggnog and gelatin, mixing until well blended.
5. Chill until slightly thickened then fold in whipped cream. Pour into crust; refrigerate until firm.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.