This mini cheesecake recipe has all the flavor of a full size cheesecake packed into individual cheesecakes with the added bonus of chocolate. These are great for parties.
1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer cookies, finely crushed
1/2 cup melted butter
1/3 cup sugar
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 large egg
4 oz (1/2 cup) strawberry yogurt
8 oz (1 1/4 cups) semisweet chocolate, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place paper liners in 24 mini-muffin tins.
2. Combine butter and cookie crumbs; divide evenly and press into the paper liners in the the muffin cups.
3. Beat cream cheese with sugar until well blended.
4. Beat in egg; slowly add yogurt and melted chocolate.
5. Bake 25 minutes or until set. Cool on rack and refrigerate overnight.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.