Mini Cheesecake Recipe
This mini cheesecake recipe has all the flavor of a full size cheesecake packed into individual cheesecakes with the added bonus of chocolate. These are great for parties.
Mini Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecakes
1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer cookies, finely crushed
1/2 cup melted butter
1/3 cup sugar
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 large egg
4 oz (1/2 cup) strawberry yogurt
8 oz (1 1/4 cups) semisweet chocolate, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place paper liners in 24 mini-muffin tins.
2. Combine butter and cookie crumbs; divide evenly and press into the paper liners in the the muffin cups.
3. Beat cream cheese with sugar until well blended.
4. Beat in egg; slowly add yogurt and melted chocolate.
5. Bake 25 minutes or until set. Cool on rack and refrigerate overnight.
Cheesecake Recipes List