Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken
This easy chicken recipe only uses four ingredients but is packed with taste. Boneless chicken breasts are coated in a flavorful blend of cheese and spices for a wonderful main dish that goes with anything from spaghetti to baked beans.
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 package Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Mix cheese, dressing mix and garlic powder.
3. Moisten chicken breasts with water; coat with cheese mixture. Place in shallow baking dish.
4. Bake 20 to 25 min. or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
You might also like:
Click for more Chicken recipes
Food and Recipes Menu
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes