Diabetic Cookie Recipe
A good diabetic cookie recipe has a lot of flavor, without sugar. This one is loaded with cinnamon flavor in a soft, chewy cookie.
Diabetic Cinnamon Cookie Recipe
2 large eggs
2 Tablespoons water
5 teaspoons Splenda for baking
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Beat water and eggs in mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add in Splenda and cinnamon.
3. Combine baking soda, flour, and salt in sifter. Sift half over egg mixture. Fold to completely blend, then repeat.
4. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets, 2 inches apart.
5. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
Cookie Recipes List