Slow Cooker Brats with Sauerkraut
8 uncooked bratwurst links
1 (14 ounce) can sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
2 medium apples, peeled and finely chopped
3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
¼ cup packed brown sugar
¼ cup finely chopped onion
1 teaspoon ground mustard
8 brat buns, split
1. Place the bratwurst in a greased 5-6 quart slow cooker.
2. In a large bowl combine the sauerkraut, apples, bacon, brown sugar, onion and mustard; spoon over bratwurst.
3. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until sausage is no longer pink.
4. Place brats in buns; using a slotted spoon, top with sauerkraut mixture.
Try one of our fan favorite Crock Pot Meals:
Food and Recipes Menu
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes