Bacon and Cheese Quiche
Home Fried Potatoes
Bacon and Cheese Quiche can be served as an easy yet exquisite dinner. Filled with bacon and plenty of cheese, this is a family favorite. Serve with home fries for a comfort food feast.
Bacon and Cheese Quiche Ingredients:
1 9-inch pie crust, unbaked
1 Tablespoon butter
12 bacon slices, crumbled
1 bag Italian blend shredded cheese (or mozzarella cheese)
2 cup heavy cream
¾ teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spread crust into pie plate or quiche plate.
2. Spread crust with butter. Sprinkle bacon and cheese on crust.
3. Beat eggs with rest of ingredients. Pour into crust.
4. Bake 15 minutes. Turn down to 325 degrees and bake 40 more min. Let stand 10 minutes.
Home Fried Potatoes Ingredients:
4 red potatoes
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, chopped
1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
¾ teaspoon paprika
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, cool cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
2. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium high heat.
3. Add onion and green pepper. Cook, stirring often, until soft (about 5 minutes).
4. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
5. Pour remaining 2 tablespoons of oil into the skillet and turn heat to medium-high.
6. Add potato cubes, salt, paprika and black pepper.
7. Cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are browned; about 10 minutes.
8. Stir in the onions, green peppers and parsley and cook for another minute.