Bacon and Cheese Quiche can be served as an easy yet exquisite dinner or as a savory start to the day. Filled with bacon and plenty of cheese, this is a family favorite. Serve with home fries for a comfort food feast.
Bacon and Cheese Quiche Ingredients:
- 1 9-inch pie crust, unbaked
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 12 bacon slices, crumbled
- 1 bag Italian blend shredded cheese (or mozzarella cheese)
- 4 eggs
- 2 cup heavy cream
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spread crust into pie plate or quiche plate.
- Spread crust with butter. Sprinkle bacon and cheese on crust.
- Beat eggs with rest of ingredients. Pour into crust.
- Bake 15 minutes. Turn down to 325 degrees and bake 40 more min. Let stand 10 minutes.