Baked English Omelet Breakfast Recipe
8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
2/3 cup milk
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 Tablespoon butter
1 Tablespoon parmesan cheese
1 green onion, thinly sliced
1/2 small red pepper, diced
1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced (measure after slicing)
salt and pepper to taste (about 1/8-1/4 tsp)
1. Beat eggs with a whisk until smooth. Beat in the milk.
2. Stir in the seasonings, Cheddar cheese, onion and bacon. Set aside.
3. Melt butter in a 9-inch fry pan.
4. Saute the onion, red pepper and mushrooms until the onions are
soft and the mushrooms have given up their liquid.
5. Pour egg mixture over the cooked vegetables.
6. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
7. Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes until set and golden.
8. Don't over-cook and serve immediately.
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes