Baked Ziti Ingredients:
1 pound box ziti pasta, uncooked
1 onion, chopped
1 pound lean ground beef
2 (26 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
1 cup ricotta cheese
1 cup grated three cheese Blend (you can substitute Parmesan cheese)
1½ cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add ziti pasta, and cook until al dente, about 8 minutes; drain.
2. In a large skillet, brown onion and ground beef over medium heat.
3. Add spaghetti sauce, and simmer 15 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 9x13 inch baking dish.
5. Layer as follows: 1/2 of the ziti, ricotta cheese, 1/2 sauce mixture, remaining ziti, mozzarella cheese and remaining sauce mixture.
6. Top with grated Three Cheese Blend.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until cheeses are melted.
8. Serve with a tossed salad and toasted buttered onion rolls.