This easy dinner recipe is the perfect way to use up leftover chicken or an extra chicken breast.
1 tube crescent roll dough
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup milk
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
1 chicken breast, cooked and chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In medium saucepan add milk, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, and soup.
3. Heat until cheese is melted.
4. In a small bowl, mix chicken and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese.
5. Seperate crescent rolls.
6. Place a spoonful of chicken mixture on crescent dough, roll up, Repeat for remaining crescent rolls.
7. Place crescent rolls in a baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
8. Pour 1/2 of the milk/cheese/soup mixture over rolls. Keep other half warm.
9. Bake crescent rolls for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Sprinkle remaining cheddar cheese on top of rolls. Bake 5-10 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
11. Use the other 1/2 of the milk/cheese/soup mixture to pour over hot crescent rolls. Serves 4.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!