The eighth week of easy dinner recipes has everything from hometown Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches to comfort food at it's finest - baked ham and potatoes. This eighth week of menus wraps up a second month of delicious and satisfying easy dinner ideas complete with main dish and side dish recipes!
If you’d like to print the individual recipes (instead of the complete weeks’ worth at one time), the link to each recipe is at the end of that day's recipe.
MOM'S FAMOUS FISH STICKS
GARLIC BUTTERED EGG NOODLES
Mom's Famous Fish Sticks Ingredients:
1 pound codfish or snapper fillets
¾ cup dry bread crumbs
¼ cup butter
1 sweet pickle
½ cup mayonnaise
1. Wash the fillets, then pat them dry with paper towels. Cut them into long pieces.
2. Spread the bread crumbs out on the waxed paper. Break the eggs into a bowl and mix up with a fork.
3. Dip each strip of fish into the eggs, then roll it around on the bread crumbs until it's coated. Lay each fish strip out on the baking pan.
4. Melt the butter in a small pan over a low heat and carefully pour it over each of the fish sticks.
5. Bake in a 400 degree oven until golden brown (about 15 minutes).
6. Serve with tartar sauce (½ cup mayonnaise mixed with 1 chopped up sweet pickle plus the juice from 1 lemon).
7. Serve with buttered egg noodles tossed with garlic powder.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.