A restaurant favorite made right at home with simple ingredients for less cost and less hassle. Explosive flavors of bacon, cheese, and barbecue sauce combine with chicken like nothing else. Top with fresh tomato and chives.
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 teaspoons Bull's Eye barbecue sauce
2 slices crisp bacon
1/4 cup monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
fresh tomato, chopped
1. Pound chicken breasts until somewhat flattened, season with salt and pepper.
2. Spray cooking spray in a nonstick skillet, cook chicken breasts until done. Transfer to a serving plate.
3. Top chicken breasts with barbeque sauce, bacon, and cheese.
4. Broil chicken breasts in oven, until cheese is melted.
5. Sprinkle with a small amount of fresh chopped tomatoes and chives. Serves 4.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.